Thursday 10 November 2016

Main Task: Music Magazine Photos (Edited)

For this task we had to make our own images for our music magazine that we are designing.
 
 This first image is an image of me, firstly I had to remove the marks and spots on my face that stood out too much, I did this using the 'spot healing tool', next I decided to change the image into monochrome since it suits the style of my magazine. I did this by going into 'edit' and selecting the 'black and white' option, after a few adjustments my image was finished.
 
 
This next image I wanted to use for my front cover. firstly I changed the image into black and white, then I went into 'adjustments' and selected the 'Threshold' option to make the image like this, after that I decided I wanted all of the white in the image to be changed into red; I did this by using the 'magic wand tool' to select one part that was white, then I went into 'Select' then 'Similar' to select all of the parts of the image that was in white, then I selected a 'brush tool' and went over all of the image in red. (since I had the magic wand tool selected the parts of the image in black were not affected by the Brush)
 
 
This next image I wanted to turn into Monochrome since it suits the style of the magazine. I did this by going into 'Edit' and selecting the 'Black and White' option, then after adjusting the brightness and colouring my image was finished
 
 
This image has David Hutchings standing in front of a green screen, I wanted to include this image in my Double Page Spread. Firstly I went into 'Adjustments' and selected the 'Threshold' option, then I adjusted the intensity and brightness to make the image look similar to this. Since there was a green screen in the background the creases and parts were the brightness is high gave the Threshold image black spots and shapes, this was easily fixable by using a White brush tool. before I used the white brush I tried using the 'Eraser' tool which ended up removing parts from my image entirely which was not good.
 
 
 
This is another image that involves a green screen, I decided to make another Threshold image. I decided to use this image as a head shot, to remove David's head from the rest of the image I used the 'lasso tool' to crop out David's head, then I copied the cropped image and pasted it into a new Photoshop document, after a few adjustments; like removing his hand and other marks from the background using a 'white paint brush' my image was ready.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment