Tuesday 18 October 2016

Prelim Task: Photoshop Masthead Practice

In this lesson my task was to practice manipulating text, making text bigger and creating word art. 

Here I had to create a basic Masthead out of two words; one word had to be large while the second word had to be smaller and placed underneath the first letter. 

Next I had to make both words bigger without stretching the text, I did this by holding down shift while using free transform.


Here I had to make both words large and go vertically I did this by rotating them in free transform, holding shift allows you to rotate the text without it stretching. 

To create this I had to place an image inside of the text, firstly by selecting each letter with the magic wand tool, then by copying the image and using the "paste special" option to place the image inside the text.

Here I had to paste different images into each individual letter, firstly by highlighting one letter with the magic wand tool, then copying and pasting the images into the letter. 



 
To do this I had design a brush preset with text, I did this by 'Rasterizing' the text into a shape, I then set it to brush preset.


2 comments:

  1. Good to see lots of evidence James.
    Now you must make images bigger so click on each one enlarge please.
    Capital I not I please, try and vary your descriptions too please - so not here is all the time please.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete