Wednesday 3 May 2017

Prelim Task: Justification of my choices

Justification Prelim Task

In our prelim task we had to design and create our own collage magazine, this is so we could develop and improve our own skills in the likes of Photoshop and Indesign. We used Photoshop to create and altar our own images, I learned how to change the likes of the filter and brightness of my images as well as remove marks and spots from peoples faces using the 'Spot Healing Tool' I also learned how to crop people out of background using several different methods, these included; highlighting the person and erase the rest of the image, use the lasso tool to crop them out or selecting the person then selecting 'Inverse' and deleting the rest of the image. While not much, the skills I learned in Photoshop was a start for getting me used to the software and preparing me for the main task. As for Indesign, I learned how to layout a magazine, learned how to use columns, as well as place images into the page and scale them effectively. This was a decent start since there is not much I needed to learn for Indesign since it is a simple software to use. (once you learn how to use it properly)




No comments:

Post a Comment